- ICME 2000: M. Arnold "Audio Watermarking: Features, Applications and Algorithms", IEEE Press, New York, USA, 30 July 2 Aug, 2000. Managed by FHGIGD.
- SPIE 2001: M. Schmucker, C. Busch, A. Pant "Digital watermarking for the protection of music scores", Proceedings of the SPIE Conference Electronic Imaging 2001, 21-26 January 2001, San Jose, California, Managed by FHGIGD
- Visual 2000: C. Busch, E. Rademer, M. Schmucker, S. Wolthusen "Concepts for watermarking Techniques for Music Scores", Mexico City, 18-22 Sept. 2000. Managed by FHGIGD.
- MUSIC IR 2000: A. Georgaki, S. Raptis, S. Bakamidis "A Music Interface for Visually Impaired People in the WEDELMUSIC Environment, Design and Architecture", International Symposium on Music Information Retrieval, Plymouth, Massachusetts, 23rd-25th October 2000. Managed by ILSP.
- CAST-Workshop on Data-Hiding: M. Arnold "Digitale Wasserzeichen im Audiobereich" Darmstadt, November 24, 2000, Managed by FHGIGD
- CAST-Workshop on Data-Hiding: M. Schmucker "Digitale Wasserzeichen in anderen Median" Darmstadt, November 24, 2000, Managed by FHGIGD
- CAST-Workshop on Data-Hiding: A. Katern "Data-Hiding, ein Sicherungselement im Urheberrechtsschutz" Darmstadt, November 24, 2000, Managed by BMG Germany
- Business and Science: Pierfrancesco Bellini, Ivan Bruno, Riccardo Della Santa, Fabrizio Fioravanti, Paolo Nesi, Marius Bogdan Spinu, "Musica e Internet, Distribuzione e Fruizione", in press, 2001. Managed by DSI.
- LOGOPLOHGHSH: A. Georgaki, S. Raptis, S. Bakamidis, C. Malliopoulos, "Development of a system for distribution and processing of music information via internet, for visually impaired musicians in the framework of the WEDELMUSIC project", 2001, in press. ILSP prepared an article describing the Wedelmusic Toolkit for Visually Impaired People. The article has been accepted for publication and is going to appear in the next issue of the Greek newsletter. This newsletter is published within the framework of the Human Network for Language Technology of which ILSP is main partner.
- The proceedings of the WEDELMUSIC conference will be published by IEEE Computer Society, managed by DSI.
- "Lo spartito Diventa Elettronico", Il Tirreno, 22/3/00, pp.98
- "Spartiti On Line da Suonare a Casa", Il Corriere della Sera, pp.17, 3/4/2020
- "Software als Zaubertinte der Zukunft" Darmstädter Echo, 1/12/2020
- "Unbemerkte Agents schützen digitale Produkte", Computer Zeitung, 12/2000