The execution of music has been directed by Maestro Carlo Moreno Volpini.
The musicians involved were:
The music used during rehearsals and execution were those selected at the begin of the project, and the following have been executed durting the demonstrationa at SCALA:
- ``Eine kleine Nachtmusik’’ (Serenate in G) of Mozart (1st movement);
- Le 4 Stagioni di Vivaldi (La primavera, 1st movement);
- La Traviata of Verdi (il preludio, the prelude of the first);
- La Traviata of Verdi (il preludio, the prelude of the third act).
Other available music pieces:
- Linda di Chamonix of Donizetti (symphony) for a group comprised of
two violins, a viola, a violoncello and a contrabass (first movement);
- Suite dei Boschi of A. Ferrari (IV movement) for a group comprised of one violin, a piano, a flute and a guitar.
|The Musicians with MOODS in the Ridotto dei Palchi at Teatro alla Scala||From left: M. Campanai (CESVIT), John Lomas (ARTTIC), Paolo Nesi (DSI, Project Coordinator), Maestro C. Tabarelli (SCALA), Laura Serra (SCALA), Cesare Freddi (SCALA).|
|A view of the first violin. A cello in background.||Violins and viole at work.|
|Maestro G. Dotto (Casa Ricordi). In background the MOODS system and the presentation panel for slides.||Musicians during the execution. On the Left the Archivist.||Musicians at during the execution. In background the presentation panel for slides.|
|Musicians at during the execution.||Prof. P. Nesi during technical demonstration.||Dr. S. Moro during technical demonstration|
| From left to right: Prof. M. Durech (SMF),
Prof. G. Bucci (DSI), Ing. S. Mitolo (CESVIT),
Dr. C. Giachetti (CPR), Dr. A. Ciampa (CPR, INFN).
|Ing. F. Cicillini (ELSEL)|